The PhamaSynergy event aims to establish an international meeting place for the global BD&L community. The event is created to showcase pharma opportunities for commercial partnerships & alliances and in/out-licensing deals.
Topics of interest included, but were not limited to:
- Overviews of different product portfolios and business development strategies
- Showcases of a wide variety of go-to-market strategies and internalisation approaches
- Special focus on different growth regions e.g. ASEAN, LatAm and MENA
- Business development related topics ranging from strategic approaches to practical issues
- Partner selection in strategic alliances approaches and strategies
The third edition of the PharmaSynergy event gathered representatives from established and emerging markets, for productive information exchanges and 1-2-1 partnering meetings.
The 2020 PharmaSynergy was attended by:
- Middle-size pharmaceutical companies that are based both in Europe and in the Emerging (high growth) markets and looking to grow internationally.
- National players in each of the covered markets – who could become a “partner of choice” for the companies that are looking to enter the market
- BD&L senior executives, whose job is to look for possible in/out-licensing opportunities
How to ensure you don’t miss the next event? Follow us !