PharmaSynergy Autumn took place on 22-23rd September in Berlin and Online
As always, the event was built around 1-2-1 meetings that connect global pharma BD & Licensing professionals. The PharmaSynergy Autumn meeting was delivered in a hybrid format, giving our attendees the freedom to choose how they wanted to connect with their potential partners and event speakers.
To view the photos of the event in Berlin, please visit PharmaSynergy-Autumn Berlin 2021
You can access event presentations & recordings here
The autumn edition conference agenda looked in detail at just some of these strategies for competitive growth.
Internationalization and competitive growth
- Internalization via effective licensing strategy
- Assets acquisitions in different Geos
- Development of the go-to-market strategy based on the portfolio strength
- Portfolio development for sustaining competitive growth
Focus day on OTC
- The current opportunities in consumer health and OTC products for the Latin American market
- Assessing the pandemic’s impact on companies’ portfolios and BD&L strategies
- The Opportunities for OTC brands in China
- The cannabis market: an overview of the key regulatory developments and opportunities in Europe
- Strategic partnerships in the cannabis market
Thank you to all the companies that took part in 1-2-1 meetings
With so many therapeutic peculiarities, inherited portfolios, and strategic directions, PharmaSynergy attendees represent an infinite selection of business strategies.