Be part of the PharmaSynergy BD&L global network!
The 2021 #PharmaSynergy, will take place on 23-25th February. #PharmaSynergy is a partnering event for dynamic pharma with value-added/niche generics & OTC portfolio driven by global growth ambitions. Building upon the success of five consecutive editions (live & virtual), PharmaSynergy combines intensive content-driven programme followed by pre-arranged One-2-One business partnering meetings.
Who will you meet?
- Rahul Garella, Executive Vice President, International Pharmaceuticals, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Lalit Baregama, General Manager, Global Business Development, Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Amit Bansal, Global Divestment Lead, Sanofi
- Kamal Kandadai, Head of Business Development, Senior Director, Cipla
- Ayman Cheikh-Lahlou, Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Pharma
- Emma Gasol, Corporate Development Director, Licensing, Innovation & Medical, Gebro Pharma
- Mwai Ngibuini, Head of Strategy and Business Development, DAWA
- Frank Wanckel, Director of New Business, Laboratorios SAVAL
- Ruth Gaitan Rangel, Business Development Director, Silanes
- Rafael Ferrer, VP of Corporate Development, moksha8 Pharmaceuticals
- Jay Kothari, Vice President-Business Development, Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- Anshu Shrivastava, Head of Business Development, S.E. Asia & North Asia, Sandoz
- Meet the BD& Licensing teams from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Bioberica, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Midas Pharma, Silanes, Zentiva, TannerMedico, Keri Pharma, Orion Corporation, Lo.Li. Pharma, Intas Pharmaceuticals, AAA-pharma, Pharmactive Ilac San, Pizeta Pharma, and many others!
ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Pre-arranged 1-2-1 business meetings that are arranged and booked in advance allow companies to present their products, licensing, investment and partnership needs.
PORTFOLIO, BD&L, INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION: This is exactly what the high-quality event agenda is all about: practical sessions, delivered by powerful speakers, covering relevant topics for the BD&L executives, involved in product portfolio management, partnership alliances and development of future growth strategies.
QUICK-FIRE SESSION: Introducing and positioning companies as “Partner of choice”, providing BD&L executives with an opportunity to share valuable information about portfolio and licensing capabilities
MEANINGFUL NETWORKING: the event that is powered by an intelligent match-making platform and built around our attendees’ need for versatile and structured conversations
REGIONAL SPOTLIGHTS Regional Spotlight section, showcasing the opportunities in APAC, LATAM, CIS and MENA