Analytical overview: existing market opportunities for pharmaceutical products globally; key trends and challenges
- Approaches to new product selection and pipeline prioritisation; portfolio alignment strategies
- In-house vs Partnerships; Practical examples of developing a pipeline
- Cross-border product portfolio adaptation
- Organisational decision making and resources allocation between projects, markets and products
- Generics: targeting Cancers, Diabetes and Cardio-Vascular diseases – an overview of the market dynamics and global medical needs; how is the pricing and competitive pressure affecting the industry globally
- Branded generics: an overview of the markets that are dominated by branded originator drugs? Where are the opportunities globally?
- Value-added generics: an overview of the market potential and partnership opportunities
- Integrating API and final-dosage manufacturing – will we witness more API players on generics market? what are the opportunities for niche generics?
- Partner selection in strategic alliances: key approaches, strategies and short-term considerations
- Distribution agreements: financial, commercial and geo-considerations
- Specific approaches to partnering arrangements; valuation of licensing deals and agreement structures
Pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with 100 delegates over delegates from 20+ countries
In association with Europharm
This spotlight session will address key issues that the middle-size pharmas are facing when it comes to providing value to the patients in Europe and beyond. The session will consider SMEs’ efforts in tackling the new commercial and regulatory challenges will discuss why national and international associations are perfectly placed to engage with the key stakeholders
The session will offer practical cases of market entries and examples of the companies’ expansion globally. Several countries and regions will be discussed in-depth: China, GCC, CIS, CEE, Algeria, Brazil, Vietnam etc.
The session will give an overview of drug registration requirements for pharmaceuticals in the emerging markets and will consider the key regulatory barriers impacting the product approvals in APAC, CIS, GCC and LatAm.
- CDMO and CMO: Assessing the future of outsourcing model and the role of contract manufacturers in supporting international pharma growth
- Meeting the supply chain challenges: implementing the new serialisation requirements
- Embracing the Digital Industry 4.0 transformation