- Analytical overview: existing market opportunities for pharmaceutical and OTC drugs globally
- Emerging markets: ASEAN, CIS & Russia, Latin America, CEE – what are the opportunities and in what therapeutic areas?
- How to assess internal and external opportunities and develop criteria that could drive portfolio decisions
- Practical examples of developing pipeline via partnerships
- How to work with small/medium size companies to evolve portfolio?
- How to work with emerging regions to evolve portfolio?
- Partnering arrangements – new deal structures, specific approaches
- Finding the right partner to commercialise your product
- Key difficulties when dealing with emerging markets: regional specifics and cultural differences
- Ensuring optimal world-wide marketing coverage
During the next one and a half days of the forum, the conference will offer region-specific presentations, as well as one-to-one networking sessions featuring representatives from regional pharmaceutical and OTC companies.
Some of the topics for the regional sessions include:
- Review of the market: volume, key market players, government funding and potential growth in the next few years
- Overview of available portfolio and business development opportunities in individual regions
- Development of partnerships and alliances in the emerging regions, distribution networks
- Questions regarding registration of medical products
- Domestic pharmaceutical industry: leading local players and existing production capacities in the sector
- An overview of regulatory, market access and registration challenges specific to the regions
- Saudi Arabia
Our new Networking app will allow you to, not only, reserve private meetings, but also search for other event attendees. Liaise with your contacts up to 6 weeks in advance of our conference, and make the most of your time at the event.
Join your peers for an evening of great food and great networking!
- Mexico, Brazil
- Vietnam, Cambodia and the Philippines
- South Korea
- Poland, Hungary, Romania
- The Baltic and Balkan regions