- Creating the model that is right for your products, markets and the company. Local market entries: direct launches vs alliances – understanding the margins factor interplay
- Cross-border product portfolio adaptation; Practical examples of developing a pipeline
- Mid-cap successful internationalization strategies: consideration factors and key prep-steps
- Case study: Transforming a branded business into a highly focused speciality business
- Case study: Growth in branded markets via differentiated formulations and services
- Partner selection in strategic alliances: key approaches and strategies
- Practical examples of developing a pipeline via partnerships
- Alignment between international & local teams – where do partnerships fail?
- Partnering with innovators to market Authorised Generics – what are the opportunities?
- Regional uptakes: an overview of the key drivers and limitations; Cooperative development for biosimilar products
- Opportunities for pursuing the lower-cost approach of an in-licensing without cost-intensive own development in biosimilar
Discuss licensing, investment and partnership opportunities together with regional and international pharmaceutical players. Use the event’s online platform to present your company and to explain which area you are looking for. All meetings are pre-arranged and booked in advance.
The session will offer practical cases of market entries and an opportunity to hear from the leading national players globally. Several countries and regions will be discussed in-depth:
- South East Asia
- Russia, CIS, CEE
Introduce and position your company as a “Partner of choice”. The 7-minutes presentations will reach a highly targeted audience, providing an opportunity to share valuable information about your portfolio and licensing capabilities before the meetings
Pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with over 100 delegates from 20+ countries